Looking for a compact, easy-to-use press that lets you extract rosin without a lot of effort? Do you want to be able to make small batches of oil without using harmful chemicals? MyPress Solventless is a highly-portable way to produce industry-grade oil without using synthetic substances. Its easy-to-read LCD interface is user-friendly and gives you precise control over how you prepare your concentrates. At just 13 pounds, the MyPress travels well. Designed with your safety in mind, the machine powers down 45 minutes after use and contains air-insulated housing and other features that protect you and your countertops from high heat. Plus, its one-touch temperature conversion allows you to conveniently switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit, so you can use your preferred measuring system without having to do your own calculations. Whether you’re new to oil extraction or you’ve been doing it for years, you’ll get the best results every time.
Prep the Rosin Press
The MyPress is designed to extract essential oils from the flower (or another material of your choice) by precisely compressing and heating it. Once you’ve measured your materials, you can press them in just a few easy steps.
Turn the press on and set it to your desired temperature with the handle down and locked. The temperature setting you use will depend on the type of material you’re using.
Suggested temperatures for pressing rosin are as follows:
- Powder or dense material: 160°-180°F
- Flower: 180°-220°F
- Dated or low-quality material: 220°-250°F
A note on temperatures and time:
The above-listed temperatures are recommendations. Every material will be different and require slightly different temperatures and times. A very “loose-and-fast” rule for a first press is 220°F for 90 seconds, but this recommendation not exhaustive or definitive.
Keep in mind that it takes 6-12 minutes to heat the press to 220°F. For maximum heating efficiency, keep the handle down and the plates closed so the machine can warm up as quickly as possible.
Prepare the Flower
Before you prepare the flower, make sure you have everything you need within easy reach. To achieve maximum quality with minimal effort, you should have:
Next, for optimal consistency and ease-of-extraction, form your material into a puck.
- Weigh your material on a digital scale. It’s recommended that you weigh 1 to 1.5 grams at a time for best results with MyPress.
- To use the pollen press, unscrew the end cap that contains the T-handle so you can open the press cylinder.
- Fill the chamber with approximately 1 to 1.5 grams of material. Don’t grind your flower beforehand.
- Screw the T-handle end cap back into place.
- Compress the material by gently twisting the T-handle clockwise until you reach a natural stopping point. The purpose of this step is just to create the desired consistency, not to pack the material as tightly as possible.
- Remove the puck by unscrewing the bottom end cap. Keep twisting the T-handle clockwise until you can easily remove the puck in one piece.
Prepare Your Paper
Use parchment paper, not wax paper, to make a pouch for the puck as this makes it easier to collect the oil. (If you use wax paper, you’ll end up with wax in your rosin). Take squares of parchment paper, fold the sides and back end accordion-style, and place the puck between them. Watch this video to see how it’s done.
An Affordable, Portable Rosin Press That Lives Up to Its Promise
MyPress Solventless stands out from other presses because of its convenient features that allow for hassle-free oil extraction. It works without chemicals, allowing you to reap maximum health benefits from your favorite oil. With its real-time digital temperature readings and open-climb timer, you can easily adjust heating preferences to produce high-quality batches. The machine is durable, washable, and comes with plenty of safety features to give you peace of mind. Plus, it’s lightweight and portable, so it’s easy to store and take with you on the go. Contact us to learn more about this one-of-a-kind product or order yours today!