Have a Question?We are here to help! Please review the FAQ below and if your question is not answered, complete and submit the form or give us a call! (720) 432-2332.
We spent a lot of time experimenting to find the strongest most durable material we could for our press. Ultimately we chose to construct the Axiom plates from food-grade Stainless Steel. While we were initially interested in other materials, we determined that they simply couldn't withstand the pressures, time after time...year after year. We found that other materials deform due to the high pressures, slowly resulting in decreasing pressure, and finally, irreparable deformations to the plates.
Additionally, Stainless steel acts to hold the necessary heat consistently, for a longer duration of time, meaning you can complete press after press, without having to wait. As long as you’re ready to press, My Rosin Press will keep up.
- My Rosin Press is carefully designed to protect the operator from heat or incidental damage. It won’t slip on your countertop, or leave a heat mark. We’ve built it to be easy and safe to operate on many levels.
- The included adjustment wrench allows you to keep your hands clear of the heated plates while My Rosin Press is hot. T
- he plates and frame are grounded for added safety through the power cord which can be safely spooled to the back of My Rosin Press, when not in use, for added portability.
- Air-insulated housing protects your counter and hands from high heat
- The screen will remind you to close the plates after 60 seconds, to help you retain the necessary heat.
- My Rosin Press will automatically power down after 45 minutes from last activity.
- A sturdy, ergonomic and useful carrying handle is incorporated into the body of My Rosin Press.
- Similar to using a vice-grip wrench, closing the handle of My Rosin Press into the locked position should feel satisfying! It shouldn’t fall into place, nor should you have to stress yourself out to close it. We designed My Rosin Press to do the work for you!
- Please take a moment when you first receive your press to feel how easy it is to lock without material. Always strive to achieve this satisfying feeling after any adjustments are made to plate height.
- For maximum efficiency per press, utilize 1 to 1.5 grams of flower. Your material will attain the perfect height and shape to allow for a maximum-efficiency heat transfer.
- Locking the handle down should feel effortless and satisfying, regardless of starting material. Just remember, if you’re struggling to close the handles, back off and reset.
- My Rosin Press is intended for use in personal, micro-batch extractions. As such, we strongly recommend pressing 1- 1.5 grams of starting material, per press. By doing so you will attain the most efficient heat transfer, resulting in the perfect extraction of your quality starting material. 1 - 1.5 grams of flower under 6 tons of pressure will shape your flower to the perfect shape and thickness. This will allow the heat to transfer though the material at the optimal rate/efficiency. This surface area to height ratio will deliver the most desirable results while ensuring maximum quality.