MyPress Solventless T-Handle Pollen Press is made of 100% Stainless Steel. We have re-enforced all threaded areas to eliminate fatigue and stripping. Our polished finish avoids flaking of the chamber wall that can been seen on similar aluminum designed pollen presses.
- Do not grind your starting material.
- Loosely load the chamber until full, or weigh 1 to 1.50 gram(s) of flower.
- Formed puck should be the same height or taller than the spacer insert (0.32”). Your Rosin Press will apply the pressure needed to do the rest.
- For best results, this product should be used in addition to the My Solventless Rosin Press
Latest posts by My Rosin Press (see all)
- What is Rosin? How is it Made? - August 23, 2019
- Tips and Tricks for Pressing Rosin - July 11, 2019
- Why Consistent Temperature Matters When Pressing Rosin - April 25, 2019