MyPress Rosin Press
“No more sore shoulders and wrists or burnt fingers from pressing with a hair straightener.”
MyPress is a portable, lightweight and personal rosin press designed from scratch in Colorado. Our custom 3×3 stainless steel Axiom plates deliver even heat across the plates. MyPress has an easy to read, operator-friendly LCD interface with a simple button layout. Easily set and apply heat to the stainless steel Axiom Plates with temperatures ranging from 100° to 250° Fahrenheit (37°C – 121°C).
MyPress features a count-up timer, which halts counting when opened and resets from zero when closed again, allowing the operator to efficiently monitor the process, and fine-tune adjustments to realize the best yield, or finest flavors. This proprietary functionality allows the operator to record and track the best starting material-specific results for later repetition. While the quality of starting material directly influences the end result, MyPress will maximize your material’s potential. MyPress is easy to use, requires only a gentle application of human force to close and lock the plates. MyPress is capable of industry-specific standards when utilizing quality starting materials.
- For instructional videos click here to visit our YouTube channel
- For best results, this product should be used in addition to the My Solventless Stainless Steel Pollen Press
*Currently shipping to the United States and Canada.
Latest posts by My Rosin Press (see all)
- Terpenes and Rosin Pressing - November 6, 2018
- What You Need to Know About Micron Screen Bags for Pressing Rosin - October 4, 2018
- How Much Pressure is Needed to Make Rosin? - September 24, 2018